ellyhelcl

Elly Helcl

Miranda's Tower - J.J. Argus If there were half stars, I would have given this book 3.5 stars.

I was disappointed in the ending, and I was disappointed at how easily the "willful, disobediant, disrespectful" girl gave in. I kind of expected a little more fight out of her.

However, it was PACKED with naughty scenes!

I originally picked up this book because I had read a string of YA books and was going insane reading kiddy books. I wanted something that was hardcore, definitely adult, and over the top. This book more than met my expectations in that sense.

The part of being used by her aunt, uncle, and cousins is frankly disturbing though. Don't know why I expected the family part to be a little...less...but I did. Keeping it in the family isn't my style.

There were some minor editing issues (slave instead of salve) but nothing unforgivable. Overall it seems to be well edited.

The ending...well...it was abrupt. She is in the middle of becoming a full blown slave, and bam! It is over. The author wasn't really clear about what would actually happen with Miranda ultimately. Oh, it was touched upon, but it was also kind of just left.

A page, at the end, that hints at the ending, isn't an ending.

Other than that, if you want to read something that is definitely correctly catagorized as Erotica, BSDM, and not for the faint of heart, this is a good one.