ellyhelcl

Elly Helcl

Beg (Songs of Submission, # 1) - C.D. Reiss This book is all about Monica, a singer, who is trying for her big break in the music industry. She meets and is instantly in lust with Jonathan, a rich dude who is supposedly hot.

At first, this was an incredibly tedious read for me...somewhere around 32% I posted a status update that said 'if this book doesn't improve drastically in the next 10% I am DNF'ing it!'...Or something like that...

I finished the book. In fact, I read the last 60% of the book in half of the time that it took to read the first 40%. This author found the story and was finally able to run with it.

It is, yet again, another series...I hate series...but this book by itself wasn't bad.

I don't know that I would recommend this to anyone though...it sounded like it was going to be a sub/dom book...it wasn't...it sounded more like erotica...it wasn't. Maybe it is further along in the story?

Anyhow, the main character was openly selfish and that was kind of a turn off for me...in fact both of them are that way...I like my characters with a little more...emotion.