ellyhelcl

Elly Helcl

Daughter of the Dark - Herbert Grosshans Wow. Just wow. Where do I even begin?

Before I began reading this book, I expected it to be a fantasy novel of some sort. I did NOT expect it to be an erotica (not that I am complaining).

First, it was refreshing to read an erotica, written from a man's point of view, by a man. So many men try to write an erotica from a woman's point of view...and it just turns out awkward. Kudos to this author for avoiding that slippery slope.

This book was just so unexpected. From being an erotica, to being a fantasy/sci-fi novel...just all of it. But I am surprised in a good way.

So, what is this book about? Well, other than sex.

This book is literally all about a new planet that can sustain human life called, Nu Eden. On this little planet, unbeknownst to the humans, is a goddess who rules this planet. She gives everything on the planet life..so to speak.

What makes this book so interesting is the meld of sexual fantasy into something straight out of a cross between Star Trek and Pandorum.

I recommend this book to those who enjoy erotica. To be honest, you don't even have to enjoy the sci-fi or the fantasy world to enjoy this book. Heck, I really don't read sci-fi and I five starred the book!